become a community market days vendor
We love LOCAL! We invite quality vendors of all types of handmade and locally produced products, foods and beverages to join us.
Handmade and Local are a must to be considered.
- Rain or shine! In the case of inclement weather, all vendors will be in a covered area of the greenhouse.
- The dates of our event run every Saturday from July 2 to December 17.
- Spaces are approximately 6′ x 10′ or 8′ x 8′. Some spaces are under the cover of the greenhouse, and others are in the open air of the nursery. Bring your own table, chairs, tent (depending on table location) and selling supplies.
- Advertised selling hours are 11:00am – 3:00pm. Setup time begins at 9:30am and will finish by 10:30am. Display breakdown and pack up begins at 3:00pm and no sooner.
- Vendor fee is $20 per date of participation, and is non-refundable.
How to Participate:
- Submit the Vendor Application below.
- Once your application is received, it will be juried by our Events Team.
- Vendors are selected based on type of work, quality of work, and variety.
- Only one vendor of each type of work or product will be selected to participate for each date.
- We will notify you of your application status at least one week before the event date.
- If you are selected to participate, we will send you an invoice to complete payment, as well as communicate other event details to you.