become a community market days vendor
We love LOCAL! We invite quality vendors of all types of handmade and locally produced products, foods and beverages to join us.
Handmade and Local are a must to be considered.
- Rain or shine! In the case of inclement weather, all vendors will be in a covered area of the greenhouse.
- The dates of our event run every Saturday from July 17 to December 18.
- Some weekends will have special themes. Check back for the themed calendar.
- Spaces are approximately 6′ x 10′ or 8′ x 8′. Some spaces are under the cover of the greenhouse, and others are in the open air of the nursery. Bring your own table, chairs, tent (depending on table location) and selling supplies.
- Advertised selling hours are 10:00am – 2:00pm. Setup time begins at 8:30am and will finish by 9:30am. Display breakdown and pack up begins at 2:00pm and no sooner.
- Vendor fee is $20 per date of participation. The vendor fee covers the cost of the live musician, plus facebook and google ads.
- All Vendors are asked to donate an item valued at $5-$10 for the weekly raffle. Here’s how the weekly raffle works: Every customer will be given a punch card. If they spend $5 or more at your table, you can give them a stamp. Once the participant receives 10 stamps, they can enter into the weekly raffle. Your $5-10 item will be featured during our Facebook Live when promoting your table/the event.
- This is our first year for this type of weekly, community event and attendance is not guaranteed. All vendors will be promoted on our website, social media, and email newsletters.
- All vendors will be sent graphics and printable flyers to post and share with your customer base too. The more that share the better the event will be!
How to Participate:
- Submit the Vendor Application below.
- Once your application is received, it will be juried by our Events Team.
- Vendors are selected based on type of work, quality of work, and variety.
- Only one vendor of each type of work or product will be selected to participate for each date.
- We will notify you of your application status at least one week before the event date.
- If you are selected to participate, we will send you an invoice to complete payment, as well as communicate other event details to you.