Can I return something I bought last week?
We understand that sometimes someone will over-buy or change their mind. All plant material and hard goods must be returned within 14 days from the purchase date. All returns must be accompanied by the receipt and in the original container or packaging.
Do you have a plant warranty?
Trees and Shrubs are warranted for 1 year from purchase date when purchased with:
- A minimum 1 bag of Bumper Crop Soil Builder and 1 bag of Biotone, or the recommended amount for the quantity of plants purchased.
- All items must be on the same receipt.
Trees & Shrubs covered by this warranty must be planted in the ground. Trees & Shrubs planted in containers are not guaranteed (Please ask for details about Trees/Shrubs container plantings)
- All Caryopteris, Buddleias, Hemlocks, & Roses are not covered under any warranty.
- Annuals/Tropicals, Perennials, Grasses, Herbs, Vegetable Plants, Container Gardens, & Hanging Baskets are warranted for 14 days from date of purchase.
- All returns must be accompanied by the following: the original receipt or customer purchase history, dead plant or recent dated photo, and plant tag.
- Our warranty is good for a one-time store credit of 100% of the purchase price of the plant. No cash refunds.
- Any & All replacement plants are not guaranteed.
- Warranties are void on plants that have died; due to lack of proper horticultural care (watering, fertilizing, etc); Extreme Weather Events (storms, floods, etc); frost; drought; or animal browsing.
- Any and all Plants discounted 50% or more do not include a warranty.
- Hardscape products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
Is it safe to drive my new trees home in the back of my pick up truck?
Plants that ride home in the back of trucks need some protection. Please bring an old sheet(s) or burlap to protect your plant material from windburn, excessive heat and cold during transit. Plants that are damaged from improper care after purchase will not be replaced.
If I can’t make it out there in time, or if the items won’t fit in my car, will you hold them for me?
On occasion, customers cannot transport their plant material the day of purchase. All plants that have been paid for but not picked up seven (7) days after purchase will be subject to a $5 per day storage fee.