Fresh, Local, Delicious!
We proudly offer an array of farm-fresh vegetables homegrown both in our fields and greenhouses. Our produce is available mid-June through late-December/early January. Bushels can be ordered with at least 24 hours’ notice so that we can pick it fresh for you.
|CROP WE GROW||VARIETY||AMOUNT||MONTHS|
|Beets||Red, Yellow||1 bunch||Aug – October|
|Beet greens||Bull’s Blood||6 oz||Sept-Jan|
|Cabbage||White||1 head||July + October|
|Carrots||Harlequin Mix||1 pound||Oct-Jan|
|Cucumbers||Pickling, Seedless||1 qt pickles, 2-3 slicers||July-Dec|
|Eggplant||Regular, White, Japanese Long, Sicilian||1-2||Aug – October|
|Green Beans||Bush||1 qt||July – October|
|Herbs||Basil, Cilantro, Dill, Parsley, Marjoram, Oregano, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme||1 clamshell||July-Dec|
|Kale||Lacinato, Red Curly||1 bunch||Aug-Jan|
|Lettuce||5 Star Greenhouse Mix||1/2 or 1 pound||Sept-Jan|
|Microgreens/sprouts||mild & spicy mix, sunflower, pea tendrils||2-3 oz||Sept-Jan|
|Peppers||Jalapeno, Poblano, Hot/Sweet Banana, Shishito, Cubanelle, Red/Green Bell||varies||Aug – October|
|Winter Squash||Acorn, Butternut||1||Sept – Dec|
|Swiss Chard||Rainbow||1 bunch||July|
|Tomatoes||Slicers, Heirlooms, Cherry||1 lb cherry, varies||July-Dec|
|2-3||June – October|
Bedner’s U-Pick produce
every Saturday, July 17 – August 28
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Price: $15 per peck basket (baskets provided)
Take a short walk to our fields to handpick your own fresh vegetables. Availability changes with the season and crop conditions. Crops growing in our u-pick field are beets, cucumber, eggplant, zucchini, peppers, and tomatoes.
Farm Visitor Guidelines
- Remember to wash your hands with soap and water and sign the visitor log before entering the field.
- Visitors should wear closed-toed shoes, long-sleeve shirts, sunscreen, and a hat to protect themselves from the sun.
- Please do your best to wear clean shoes and clothing that have not been worn at other farms the same day — you could unwittingly bring in unwanted visitors!
- Stay on the designated paths and avoid damaging the crops.
- Keep an eye out for insects! They share the fields with us too.
- Please refrain from picking vegetables that have not reached mature size.
- No pets allowed in the fields! Please leave your furry friends at home.
- Please no trash, food, gum, tobacco or spitting in the fields.
- Listen to your farm guide and ask us questions! We’re here to help!