2022 Dates: saturdays july 16 – Aug 27 11:00am – 2:00pm
Take a short walk to our fields to handpick your own fresh vegetables, including beets, cucumbers, eggplant, zucchini, peppers, and tomatoes. Availability changes with the season and crop conditions.
Farm Visitor Guidelines:
- Remember to wash your hands with soap and water and sign the visitor log before entering the field.
- Visitors should wear closed-toed shoes, long-sleeve shirts, sunscreen, and a hat to protect themselves from the sun.
- Please do your best to wear clean shoes and clothing that have not been worn at other farms the same day — you could unwittingly bring in unwanted visitors!
- Stay on the designated paths to avoid damaging the crops.
- Keep an eye out for insects! They share the fields with us, too.
- Please refrain from picking vegetables that have not reached mature size.
- No pets allowed in the fields! Please leave your furry friends at home.
- Please no trash, food, gum, tobacco or spitting in the fields.
- Listen to your farm guide and ask us questions! We’re here to help!